By contracting with these companies, Raleigh Pediatrics has agreed to file insurance for patients who participate in these plans. In order to do so, we must see your child’s insurance card at each visit and if you participate with a managed care program, one of our physicians’ names must appear on the card. If you do not have the necessary information and we are unable to verify your coverage, we must ask for payment at the time of visit.
We collect all co-payments at the time services are rendered and file insurance on a daily basis. A monthly statement will be sent to you detailing unpaid charges. If you have questions regarding items which have not been paid by your insurance, we ask that you contact your insurance company or employer as benefit packages vary by employer.
- Aetna Healthcare, including Aetna Whole Health and Aetna NC Preferred
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, including Blue Value – EXCEPTION: Not participating with BCBS Local Carolina Healthcare
- Cigna Healthcare – EXCEPTION: Not participating with Cigna Connect
- Coventry Health Care of the Carolinas
- NC HealthChoice
- MedCost Preferred Care
- Medicaid (Exceptions under “Financial Policy“)
- United Healthcare
Please check the Financial Policy for the exceptions and additional insurance information.