At Raleigh Pediatric Associates, we make it a priority to establish an open, cooperative relationship with our patients. Our goal is to partner with you to achieve optimum health for your child. We will do our best to make each visit a good experience.
An emphasis is placed on preventive care and supportive services for children and their families. Raleigh Pediatric Associates is proud of its commitment to care for the child and its family on an on-going basis with facilities and resources adequate to meet everyone’s needs.
General Services Include:
- Routine Well Exams from birth through age 22 years that include a comprehensive physical exam as well as appropriate testing, screening, and lab work.
- Same Day Sick appointments
- Weekend office hours in both locations
- Treatment nurse appointments for quick visits that do not require a physician appointment such as to update immunizations.
- Consultation appointments to discuss in-depth problems or concerns
- Vaccination policy based on the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- New Parent Orientation session
- Asthma program – assessing, monitoring and educating patients and families with asthma
- In–house Laboratory testing for certain well and sick labs (including complete blood count, rapid and overnight strep tests, lipid profiles, allergy testing, urinalysis and many others)
- Healthy Habits Initiative – to identify and encourage lifestyle changes to address the childhood obesity epidemic
- International Adoption consultations and post adoption examinations
- Treatment of minor injuries that may include the use of skin glue, skin staples or sutures
- Telephone advice available during all office hours (we contract with WakeMed One Call to provide telephone triage when our office is closed)