WEEKENDS: Beginning Saturday May 9th our weekend office hours are changing.
- Saturday 5/9: Raleigh will be open from 8am to 11am and Garner will be closed.
- Sunday 5/10: Garner will be open from 8am to 11am and Raleigh will be closed.
We will see newborns for their first visit or for rechecks first thing in the morning from 8am to 9:30am. No sick patients will have been in the office or will be seen until after the newborns are done. After the newborns have left the building, we will see urgent sick patients for in-office visits until 11am.
If your child needs a weekend appointment for an urgent sick visit, please call the office as early as possible after 8am to speak to our staff.
We will also continue to have Telehealth appointments available with one of our physicians on both Saturday and Sunday mornings from 8am to 11am.
WEEKDAYS: Beginning Monday May 11th our weekday office hours will return to full days.
- Both offices will be open at 8am and close at 5pm Monday through Friday.
- We will break from 1-2pm each day for lunch.
- There are appointments available for Well Visits, Telehealth visits, and in-office sick visits as needed.
We will continue to see well patients first and keep sick patients separated to a later time of the day. This has been successful to avoid any accidental exposures between healthy children and sick patients.
Telehealth appointments for virtual visits are available throughout the day. We will be closing at 5pm each day.
FACE COVERINGS ENCOURAGED IN THE OFFICES
We encourage anyone over 2 years old to follow the current recommendations to wear a cloth face covering whenever you leave your home and including coming to our office. AAP info on Face Coverings for Children.pdf
- Raleigh: 919-872-0250
- Garner: 919-779-6423
Please remember that even when our offices are closed, our calls are forwarded to the advice nurses at WakeMed Triage and there is also a physician on call.
- Call our Answering Service: 919-831-5394