TEMPORARY OFFICE HOURS CHANGE DUE TO COVID-19
Please note that we are still under our altered office hours during the COVID pandemic. Click here for more details about our weekday and weekend hours.
Raleigh Office Hours
Weekdays (Monday through Friday):
8:00 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- The office is open for regular appointments, both for well child checkups and sick visits.
- On Wednesday mornings, our office opens at 8:00 a.m., but our physicians begin seeing patients at 9:30 a.m.
- Our front doors are locked during the lunch hour from 12:55 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.
5:15 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- One physician keeps extended hours for sick visits only.
Weekends (Saturday and Sunday):
8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- The office is open to see urgent problems by appointment only.
Please note that our office hours are subject to change during holidays or inclement weather. Our phone system will be updated with the latest information anytime there is a change in the regularly scheduled hours of operation.