WEEKENDS: (beginning Saturday 7/18/2020)
- Saturday: Garner will be open from 8am to 11am and Raleigh will be closed.
- Sunday: Raleigh will be open from 8am to 11am and Garner will be closed.
We will see newborns for their first visit or for rechecks first thing in the morning from 8am to 9:30am. No sick patients will have been in the office or will be seen until after the newborns are done. After the newborns have left the building, we will see urgent sick patients for in-office visits until 11am.
If your child needs a weekend appointment for an urgent sick visit, please call the office as early as possible after 8am to speak to our staff.
We will also continue to have Telehealth appointments available with one of our physicians on both Saturday and Sunday mornings from 8am to 11am.
- Both offices will open at 8am and close at 5pm Monday through Friday.
- We will break from 1-2pm each day for lunch.
- There are appointments available for Well Visits, Telehealth visits, and in-office sick visits as needed.
- We will be closing at 5pm each day.
We will continue to see well patients first and keep sick patients separated to a later time of the day. This has been successful to avoid any accidental exposures between healthy children and sick patients.
Telehealth appointments for virtual visits are available throughout the day.
FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED IN OUR OFFICES We request anyone over 2 years old to follow the current recommendations to wear a cloth face covering whenever you leave your home and including coming to our office. https://www.raleighpediatrics.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/AAP-info-on-Face-Coverings-for-Children.pdf
- Raleigh: 919-872-0250
- Garner: 919-779-6423
Please remember that even when our offices are closed, our calls are forwarded to the WakeMed Pediatric Advice line and there is also a physician on call.
- Answering Service: 919-831-5394